Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Provision from God

Joseph Meriweather ... pastor

I was thinking how GOD has provided for me all these years ... before I was born again , even up to now. Also those days when I thought I wasn't  going to make it. Now that he saved me by his grace I must believe that there is noting too hard for Him to do . He knows whats best for me ,and all his people.

Matthews 6. -33 says But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD ,and his righteousness ; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

Moses question GOD about his provision... in Numbers 11.' 21-23 And Moses said , The people , among whom I am ,are six hundred thousand footmen; and thou hast said ,I will give them flesh ,that they may eat a whole month . 22. Shall the flocks and the herds be slain for them , to suffice them? 23. And the LORD said unto Moses, Is the LORD,S HAND waxed short?thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass unto thee or not . The LORD provided quails from the sea . Also Paul in  Philippians .4.;19 But my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by JESUS.

=========================================