Monday, June 11, 2012

Answer to prayer

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

My cat got behind the component cabinet of sound system and kept pulling at some of the wiring.  No matter what I did, she went right back to those wires.  I was very concerned that she would disable the sound system.

I began praying.  I had no idea what I could do about this.  Then the thought came that I could take a small area rug and roll it up and put it on top of those wires which are lying on the floor.  I did this and it worked.

This is the way God often answers prayers.  After I pray, there will be a thought of how I can take care of the problem. (In this case I even had the needed rug in a closet.  It is like a door mat which is used when there is wet weather.)

God's wisdom.

the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.  James 3:17 

===============================================================