Tuesday, June 5, 2012

When God supplies the way to pay for the work

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When I was persuaded I was to go into ministry full time and close my business to do this, I had no income.  All I had was the money that came from the sale of the merchandise from my business.  This was July 31, 1978.

I simply stayed in my apartment and read the Bible and did what I saw to do and paid my expenses from my personal saving from sale of the merchandise of my business.  Then after doing what I saw to do, I returned to my apartment and read the Bible.  Then again when I would see something to do, I would do it.  Then I returned home and resumed reading Bible.

During this time, I "fasted" ... I felt strongly led by God to fast "TV" ...  I didn't watch any TV.  I didn't go to plays.  I didn't go to sporting events.  I just stayed home and read the Bible and did what I saw to do from the scriptures.

This "fast" continued from July 31, 1978, to January 10 of 1979.

The change came the night of January 10, 1979.  In the night while I was sleeping, I heard a voice like a trumpet saying to me, "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS" ...  I jumped out of bed.  The voice was so loud it startled me.

KWJS was obviously call letters to radio or TV station.  I looked it up and found it was radio station.  I said to God, "Are you telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do this."

I had gentle impression:  "Call radio station manager."

That morning, I called the radio station manager at KWJS.  I told him that I thought God might be telling me to go on radio.  I asked him how you do that.  He replied, "Make a tape recording 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to me and if you fit our broadcasting we will offer you a contract."  I asked him how much it costs.  He replied, "$800 per month."

After I got off phone, I made recording and mailed it to the station manager.


Then I asked God how HE wanted me to pay for this.  Gentle impression:  "Just write to the people you know and tell them what happened."  (I knew fewer than 80 people at the time.)

I wrote and told what had happened.  I did not ask for money.

One man hand carried money to my apartment for broadcast.  Others gave me money when they saw me or sent me money.  Within a two or three day period I had more than enough to pay for the first month's broadcast.  But I never asked any human for money.  I simply told them what happened.

Within a week, I was on radio KWJS 5 days a week, 30 minutes per day.

When a work is authored by God, I've found I just do not have to ask humans to give me money to pay for that work.  If the work is of God, God makes way.

Paul said:  My God shall supply all your need... Phil. 4:19

For example:  In the 1980's I had dream in the night and heard these words:  "Gold is $906 an ounce."  (At that time gold was $288 an ounce.)

I felt God was telling me to buy gold coins.  I took excess money and bought gold coins.  I put these coins back and forgot about them.


Then in approximately 2008, Pam said to me, "Didn't God tell you something about gold?"  I replied, "Yes ... in a dream. Gold was $906 an ounce."  Pam replied, "It is more than that now."  I was shocked.  I always felt the $906 was the number where I should sell the coins.  So I sold the coins.  Then I had a word which caused me to think God was showing me to go on radio in Lubbock, Texas (USA).  I arranged for broadcasts and paid for the broadcasts over the next year with the money from the gold coins.  I did not ask for money from people listening to the radio broadcasts in Lubbock.

You might be able to pay for the work by begging people to give you money ... or by making people feel guilty so they send money ... but these are fleshly ways and not ways of God.

And often the works that ministers think are "good works" are authored by their own flesh and are from their own egos.

When the work is authored by God, I have found that God makes a way to do that work without my having to ask humans to pay for the work.

And in the New Testament I can think of no example where a minister asked people for money for his work.

The ministers who come to me today asking me to send them money to pay for their works are very fleshly and their works are very fleshly.  Their works are the kinds of fleshly works that can be done by governments of men.

But the works that deal with the spirit can't be done by governments of men.  These works (such as these exhortations) can only be done by the Spirit of God for the spirit of those belonging to God.

========================================================================