Tuesday, June 12, 2012

God gives password to identify HIS people ...

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Several years ago, God gave me the following dream ... There was a war going on and the problem was everyone looked the same on both sides so you couldn't identify the enemy.  God gave us a password so when we spoke that word, we recognized those in our army.

To the religious people, Jesus said ...  Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.  45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Jn. 8

When we speak that which God gives us, the people who really belong to God recognize us.  And when they speak, we recognize them.

God puts HIS word in our hearts and in our minds ...God says ... I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:   11And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.  Heb. 8

Those who are of God are taught by God.  That which God teaches us allows us to recognize each other.

Many come to me saying "Jesus is Lord" and they tell me of their many "good" works but I know they are not really of God because they do not give me the "password" ... When they speak they speak of themselves, their ideas, their works though they say they are works of God.  But they do not speak anything of the Spirit of God.  So I know they are not of God though they do many works in HIS name.

In the day of judgment, Jesus said many will come in HIS name saying:  Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them,  I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.  Mt. 7

====================================