Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dream shows will of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In 2001, my mother died.  I sold the property where we were living and made plans to move to Lubbock, Texas.

Prior to this, I had been shown in a dream that I was building a house.  I was shown specific details about the exact place where I would build.  When I looked for lots upon which to build in Lubbock, I saw exactly what I had seen in my dream a year earlier so I bought that lot and proceeded to build.  I told the contractor exactly how much money I had from the sale of previous property and asked to stay within that amount in building.

During the building process, contractor fired his accountant.  Unknown to us there were bills that had not been paid and when these were added later, contractor brought them to me.  I was shocked.  I've always lived within my means but this had gone past my ability to pay.  I told contractor just to stop building and put the property up for sale collecting money owed to him.  He refused to do this.  He reduced his cost by $15,000.  I still owed money to him that I did not have but I borrowed it from a church member.  Miraculously I was able to repay her in less than 6 months.  Then I took on process of paying the contractor the $15,000 reduction in cost.  And within a few months this was paid and everything was settled again.

During this crisis time, I had a dream:  In the dream there was a meteor outside my kitchen widow.  It was just "standing" there in place.  Then it lifted and went over the house.  I was expecting it to explode on other side of house and expecting it to blow me and house away destroying me.  But nothing happened.

Also I had scripture during this building crisis:


And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. 22They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.  23They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. 24And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. Isa. 65

I moved into this house in 2004 ... I am still living in this house.
========================================================================