Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Holy Spirit helps us

John Rodgers ... Member of Body of Christ

I was thinking about putting another shed up in my backyard to store my stuff.

And the thought came to me “ Why don’t you just get rid of the stuff you have?”  


----------------------

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Years ago, I would go to get my mother and myself take out food.  It always cost $5.30.  I always took that exact amount in and left my purse with my mother in the car.

One day, I was looking in my coin purse for the 30 cents.  I always used a quarter and nickle.  But that day I couldn't find a quarter and a nickle. 

As I continued hunting for the quarter and nickle, a "gentle" impression came like a whisper in my ear, saying:  "Three dimes will work ..."

I replied, "That's right!  Three dimes will work!"  (I had plenty of dimes in my coin purse.)

Then I started laughing.  I knew that was the Holy Spirit talking to me.  It was like HE was in back seat of car, leaning over my shoulder watching me struggle with something simple.

Often the answer is so simple ... but a different way from that which we were thinking. 

The Holy Spirit helps us when we are blocked by our pattern of thinking or by our way of life.

===============================================================