Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sometimes Holy Spirit stops us from going out...

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The apostle Paul didn't always get to go where he wanted to go or planned to go.  Consider this:  Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia, 7After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.  Acts 16:6

I hear ministers say they are going into such and such and I always wonder if God is sending them or if it is just their own idea to go there.

It is so important that we only go when we are sure it is God who wants us to go there.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them,  I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.  Mt. 7

I receive so many letters from ministers asking me to send them money ... If the work is of God, they won't be doing this ... When  minister's ask me to pay for "their own works", I know the work is not of God.  When the work is of God, God raises up people to give.  The minister doesn't have to ask other humans.  When a minister asks for money,  I know the work is not of God but is of the flesh of that minister. 

In 1982, I had many ministry trips planned for the year.  Then I was given a dream:  In the dream, there was a scene shown me which pictured significant danger ... and I heard the words, "Don't go until you see Exodus 15" ...   Immediately I cancelled everything.  I stayed home in my apartment in Dallas.  A woman said, "You have to go out because if you don't go out they will stop giving money."  I replied, "I heard not to go and I'm not going."  And I didn't.  I was fully persuaded God told me not to go out on these ministry trips.  Exodus 15 is the destruction of the enemies of Israel.  At the time this happened, God had shown me various sins among ministers and I had spoken of these sins.  By 1990, I began to see these specific ministers exposed to all and "destroyed."  I think this was likely the Exodus 15.  But I did as I was told and didn't go out.  It was difficult for me because the various ministry trips provided so much activity. (Our flesh loves activity.)  But God upheld me in every way as I stayed home.
=========================================================================