Tuesday, June 19, 2012

God puts His laws into our hearts

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

God said ...O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear ME, and keep all MY commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!  Deut. 5:29

In the New Covenant, God put such an heart into HIS people ...

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:   11And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.  Heb. 8

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.  I Jn. 2:27

=====================================