Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fall of evil doers

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. 2For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.  Psa. 37

Evildoers rise up in their glory like the grass rises up, only to be cut down at their highest moment!

God showed me that when one weed is pulled up another weed rises in it's place.  But in the end they are destroyed.  So though you might be disturbed, even angry, when you first see what they are doing, learn to discipline yourself for fretting will only hurt you.  They will be destroyed.

Recently Pam wrote the most interesting report concerning 3 people who came against her wrongly at her work place. (See writing 6-6-12 ... "When there is evil in the work place")

Concerning these evil doers, God gave Pam the following scripture: Psalm 54:7 For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.

Two or three months after leaving the bank where she had worked,  Pam  received a phone call from one of the other secretaries, Betsy.  She told Pam that some amazing things had happened at the bank in just the short time since she had been gone.

- Doug had been removed from his position as head of the department.  The man who replaced him implemented the very changes suggested in one of Pam's proposals and they were working well.   
- The bank had discovered that the computer expert was embezzling money from the bank.  She had been fired.
- Carol had been caught stealing money from a small collection that was taken up each month to buy birthday cards.  She had been fired.  (See writing: 6-6-12)

As I was thinking about Pam's report where she ended up "seeing" the destruction come upon the evil doers, I began talking with God.  I said to God:  "I've never seen any of those people fall in my life who did evil."  And immediately upon saying this to God, I heard these words in my mind, "Robert Tilton."  I said, "OH ... yes ..." remembering that Robert Tilton greatly sinned against the church and how he rose to greatness after sinning only to fall greatly.  I began wondering what happened to him so I looked him up on internet and was shocked at the story I read of the evil Bob went on to do in the "name of God".  I shook over the understanding of the damnation Bob brought on himself for all eternity.  His fall was far greater than I ever imagined.  Then I remembered how I had gone to other ministers with warnings over what they were doing ... to Jim Bakker ... to Jimmy Swaggart ... and how they fell ... And there were others also that I warned ... So I have seen Psalm 54:7 come to pass ...

Robert Tilton was a pastor in Dallas in the early 1980's.  I attended his church when it met in an old warehouse and there were approximately 200 or less attending.  I knew him well.  Then Bob decided to go on radio and he was very excited.  Then he decided to go onto TV.  Then he decided to build a building so he bought land and began raising money to pay for all his "good works".  Everything changed with the works.  Bob became more and more ambitious "in the name of God" and in the name of "good works". 


When Bob had his first TV show, he invited a prophet from our church group to be on his show.  She called me in tears after the show.  She said just before they went before the camera, Bob said to her, "Ava ... just one thing.  Don't mention anything about being a prophet because it is unpopular."

I knew Bob killed a prophet with this desire to be popular.  I recorded a message for him as follows:  Because you have done this evil, your house will be left desolate to you ... (Mt. 23)

The message was on cassette tape and delivered to him at the church offices.  I had a report from the secretary.  She said Bob did listen to the recording.  His wife at the time was also there.  They pulled out all the tape after they heard the message and took scissors and cut the tape into small pieces sort of like witches might do.  I can see them "dancing around the wastebasket as they destroyed the tape.  They may have destroyed the tape but they could never destroy the message.


After this Bob rose greatly ... like the grass that grows only to be cut down.

Then in his greatness, he began being investigated for fraud against some of his supporters who filed suit against him.  ABC investigated him and did an expose in the early 90's.  One law suit after another took place.  He and his wife divorced. (They had 2 children.)  Then he remarried and divorced again.  Then he remarried again.  He got worldly people to teach him to raise money on television and at one point Bob took in over 80-million -dollars a year.  All this fraud being done in the name of God.  Even after his fall, he came back starting another ministry and another TV show.  But he will never again rise to his one time greatness and I know this will eat at Bob continually as he tries to rise to greatness. 

But the greatest problem is eternal damnation. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mt. 16

And the worst part for me is Bob is just one of the ministers who corrupt themselves with their many works and as they plot fleshly fund raising schemes and as they take money from people to pay for their own works all done in the "name of Jesus" ...

Jesus said ... Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. Mt. 23:14

All this is a very fearful thing to see.

Jesus said ...Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them,  I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.  Mt. 7

=============================