Sunday, June 10, 2012

Deadly desires

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I received email yesterday from "minister" who said he wanted to do "great works" for God but he was limited for lack of money.

Across street from me lives FBI agent who told me God wanted him to write a book about Constitution of United State and Bible but no one wants to publish it.  (He also put his position with FBI in jeopardy by telling FBI about his book.)

A woman came to me asking me for help.  She said God had told her to have home Bible classes.  She didn't have much money so she bought house in poor part of town but then when she moved to that location she was afraid of neighbors so it wouldn't work to have them come into house.  Also she said God wanted her to write a book but no one wanted to publish it.

When I had idea recently to put these Internet writings into a book, I even had title for a book.  It was such a good idea and would be so easy for me to do this.  Seemed like a sure thing.  I didn't even need to pray over this.  But I did pray.  After I prayed, asking God about this, I was reminded of one word ... Copyright.    A copyright prohibits other people from copying your materials.  But I want people to copy these writings and distribute them as they choose.  Idea for book not from Spirit of God.

Satan comes as an angel of light ... with all types of high, lofty works ... often in the name of God.

But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. 13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. 
II Cor. 11

With the FBI agent and the woman in above story, I tried to turn them.  Neither would hear me and they continued in the frustration of the "assignment".

I didn't respond to the "minister" who wanted to do "great works".  He said he reads these writings we do on Internet.  I just don't see how that is possible by what he wrote.  I prayed about what I should say to him and I felt I should say nothing.

Satan comes to each of us as "an angel of light", tempting us in areas where we have a desire.  It can be religious areas or it can be secular areas.  It may even seem like God ... "angel of light" ...

We are warned to "try the spirits whether they are of God" ... I Jn. 4

I try the spirits by prayer ... I just turn to God and ask HIM what HE wants when good idea comes.  Often the idea can seem so right and so good that we are temped just to go ahead and do it.  "You don't need to pray over that," is often the thought.  When that thought comes we really need to pray over that.

6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7Be not wise in thine own eyes: Prov. 3:5

"Acknowledge" ... turn to God asking HIM what you should do.

But if you belong to God, God is able to reach you showing you if the work is of HIM.

If you are not of God but are of some kind of religious devil, you will continue in deception and lies for the devil is a liar and the father of it.

God has turned me many times from ideas that seem like "good", godly ideas.

Jesus said ...Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them,  I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Mt. 7

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation,   Phil. 2

=================================