Thursday, June 21, 2012

God prepares a table in midst of our enemies ...

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I was telling Pam how recently I was very disturbed over some emails and a phone call and how God gave me one scripture after another to help me.  There were so many scriptures I had to get note pad and write them down since I wanted to write about it and didn't want any to slip away from me.

Some men’s sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after. 25Likewise also the good works of some are manifest beforehand; and they that are otherwise cannot be hid.I Tim. 5

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.  2But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. Psa. 1

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psa. 23:1

And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: 2And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. Deut. 28

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. Col. 3

Pam said this reminded her of the following:

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:  Psa. 23:5

===================================