Friday, July 5, 2019

Spiritual Warfare


1

Holding onto faith in God as pressures increase around you


Romans 11:20-23   Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:  For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest HE also spare not thee.

Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in HIS goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.



*****

Chapter 1:  Book / Spiritual Warfare
Coming July or August, 2019
Amazon



Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I've seen some very strange things during June and July, 2019.  I consider these things to be warnings to us concerning the pressures of the end times.

I've seen church people leave by what has to be a strong delusion.

I've even gone through extreme attacks by 3 church people and I had to work very diligently for several days or even weeks to hold on to the faith and the calling of God on my life because of these attacks by church people.


***

How do we hold on?  How do we endure when they accuse us and leave us?

Jesus warned this would come through our own households.

Matthew 10:36-39    And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.  He that loveth father or mother more than ME is not worthy of ME: and he that loveth son or daughter more than ME is not worthy of ME.  And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after ME, is not worthy of ME.

He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for MY sake shall find it.

***

And David spoke of this coming through those who worshipped in the house of God with us.

Psalm 55:12-14    For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:  But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance. We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company.

***

The first thing I had to do was to get God to judge me, so I would know what to do about me.

The night I called on God to judge me, I was given a dream.  

I opened the front door of my house and was shocked to find bags of garbage stacked at my door and all the way down the front of my house.  Someone had put their garbage outside my house.

By this dream, I felt God was showing me that the judgments leveled by these church women against me was "garbage".

***

Jesus said:

Matthew 24:12    And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

(One church woman showed a stored up hatred, over many years, against me. Her hatred came in form of accusations which she made against me by phone in June, 2019.  It was shocking to me!  I had tried to turn her to God and what I believed to be the work of God, and she saw it as if I was throwing "rocks" at her.)


***

One of our church group came to me when I was in the rehab hospital.  She said, "I don't care about anything anymore."

I was sure this was a lie of devils and she had believed what devils whispered into her ear.  

Proof?  She has a little dog and I knew she cared about her dog.  So it was a lie when she said she didn't care about anything anymore.

She "snuck" out of my hospital room while a nurse's aide was in the room to attend to me, though I called to her and asked her to wait, she ignored my call and disappeared from my room.

But before she did this, God showed me she was going to do this.  

After my surgery, I had a vision of this woman standing at the foot of my hospital bed.  She didn't say a word.  She just looked at me and then turned her back to me and disappeared through the wall.

At the time of this vision, they had been giving me pain medication and I thought I was hallucinating.  But when she actually did this sneaking out of my room, I knew it was not an hallucination but was a true vision from God showing me that which she would do, and did do, in the days ahead.

About six months later, she tried to return to our church group, but her letter brought with it so much confusion and trouble that I didn't feel it possible to allow this into the church again and I suggested she go to a medical doctor to see if she had a medical reason for her inability to remember those things she had said or didn't say, for all the confusion was centered around this subject.

***

I Peter 5:8-9    Be sober (clear minded), be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:  Whom resist stedfast in the faith

***

When devil brings a thought to us it seems like that is what "we" think.  But really it is a thought sent by devil to try to destroy us.  If we buy into the idea devil has given us, devil has us, and we go in a wrong direction, rejecting scriptures and the Spirit of God who would bring us to way of God.

Thus Paul instructs:

II Corinthians 10:3-5    For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:  (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)  Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

***

The devil is a liar and he will speak exactly opposite to that which God has said.

That is one reason we must not believe every thought that seems to enter our mind.  

 (Thoughts often play to our fleshly emotions and if we are very weak spiritually or emotionally, it is easy to buy into that emotion.)

Rather we should consider that thought through prayer, asking God about it, allowing God to establish our thoughts though prayer ... 

***


Are you troubled by a thought?  

(That is usually one of the first by-products of the work of the devil.  He comes to trouble us.) 

God knows the truth about everything.

Hebrews 4:13   Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in HIS sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of HIM with whom we have to do.


Matthew 10:26-28   Jesus says ... Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. 

What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear HIM which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

***


Therefore first we should pray, since God knows the truth about the issue at hand.

Psalm 62:8    Trust in HIM at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before HIM: God is a refuge for us.

Turn to God as you would turn to your best friend.  Tell God your troubles.  Be fully honest.  

***

Here is a prayer I made to God concerning a problem.

Please God, help us. You know the source of this issue. You know how to fix the problem. You know the truth. Please intervene to close the door on this problem with the last document we sent.

Guide us by YOUR Spirit. Restrain my flesh.

Please end this issue, removing the trouble from us, as YOU have closed so many troubling doors in past flare-ups.

Let it end ... let us not be troubled further by this matter.

Please fix the source of the problem in that office.

Let us go forward in peace as we wait for the sale of the house.

There is something wrong in that office but YOU know all things, so YOU know what it is that is causing our problem there.

Please zero in on it and put YOUR spotlight on it and stop it for us. 



No weapon formed against us will prosper.  

Isaiah 54:17    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of ME, saith the Lord.

And You will not allow us to be tempted beyond that which we are able.


I Corinthians 10:13  There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.


Please stop this problem.

(Devil whispers, "God will not answer your prayer.")

(To God)   YOU will answer my prayer ... for YOU have answered my prayers many times.

I can wait for the sale of the house but the tax issue is like a hatchet held over my head. Please remove this weapon which would do us harm.

They seem so powerful but I remember examples in Bible where YOU defeated powerful foes.

* God sent a rumor and caused the rulers and their army to return to their own land.  (Isaiah 37)

* God sent HIS angel to Joseph in a dream telling Joseph what to do to save the life of the baby Jesus.  (Matthew 2:13-15)

* God sent HIS angel to roll back the great stone that sealed the tomb of Jesus after the crucifixion.  (Matthew 28:2)

* God sent HIS angel to remove chains from Peter's arms while he was lying in prison chained to two guards ... then God's angel caused the prison gate to be opened and led Peter out into the street outside the prison.  (Acts 12:6-11)

* God sent HIS angel to tell Paul the ship would be lost in the storm but all lives would  be spared.  (Acts 27:21-25, 44)

It greatly helps us in our faith in God to remember pertinent examples from Bible such as these.


On July 5, I received the following information concerning the tax exempt status decision on the house that is for-sale in Lubbock, Texas.

As soon as their attorney returns from vacation, tax office will pursue returning house to tax exempt status.

The main request I made to God is that this problem end ... close this case.  With the information from the tax department it looks like this will happen and we will be reinstated as tax exempt which we have been since 2002 and somehow the status changed at the tax department in 2019.  But this property is still owned by the ministry without change though we are trying to sell the property which should have nothing to do with the tax status.

Romans 12:12   Rejoicing in hope

This certainly caused me to rejoice in hope.


***

Philippians 4:6  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Supplication:  plea, appeal, petition (to God)

***

(Notice how devil tries to steal my faith in the middle of my prayer.)

Jesus says:

John 10:10    The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

***

*  Notification from Tax Accessor, Lubbock County, Texas:  July 18, 2019

The house in Lubbock, Texas, has been returned to tax-exempt, religious status, for 2019.

***
The devil and our own flesh often work together to go against that which God wants us to do.

Remember how the apostle Paul told us he knew in his flesh dwelt no good thing?  

Romans 7:18    For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing:

And Paul said we have no confidence in the flesh.  

Philippians 3:3-9    For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more: Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
  And be found in Him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

***

Our confidence must be in God through that which HE shows us by HIS Spirit, the Holy Spirit, WHO dwells in us.

I Corinthians 2:10-12    for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

Jesus told us the following concerning the works the Holy Spirit does for the believer.

John 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13   Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear (from God), that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

We must not judge by our own reasoning or even by our own searching, but rather we judge by that shown us by the Spirit of Truth, the Holy Spirit, as HE brings the things of God to our mind concerning the specific issues upon which we are dealing.

Until we are shown by the Spirit of God, we will not know.

So we pray and wait.


*****

Jesus says: 

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.


*****