Friday, July 26, 2019

That we would not be ashamed.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I John 2:28   And now, little children, abide in HIM; that, when HE shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before HIM at HIS coming.

When we give the witness of God when we write or speak, we will not be ashamed at HIS coming.

We can even give our own understanding of that witness of God and not be ashamed at HIS coming provided that understanding we reported is an understanding given us by God.

But if we go off in our own flesh and report that, we will later be ashamed.

If we speak that which devils bring to our mind, we will later be ashamed.

But if the spirit we speak by is of God, we will not be ashamed at HIS coming.

***

An example:

Paul said:

I  Corinthians 7:10    And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord

Then Paul says:

I Corinthians 7:12   But to the rest speak I, not the Lord:

(But it is in the Holy Bible so we know it was God Who inspired Paul to speak this.)  II Timothy 3:16

Then later in that same chapter Paul says:

I Corinthians 7:40    But she is happier if she so abide, after my judgment: and I think also that I have the Spirit of God.

In the above verse, Paul is saying that he believes what he has said is of the Spirit of God in God's judgment.


***

When we write or speak, we might begin in the Spirit and then go into our flesh.

For this we might end up being ashamed.

The way we deal with it is to pray, asking God to show us if that which we have said or written is right in HIS sight or did we go off into fleshly thinking.

I'm always judging what I write or speak.  I judge it by prayer, by asking God what HE thinks.

Then if God shows me I was wrong, I can correct myself and after I have worked through it with myself I can report it to others, sharing what God showed me.

What I write on blog or in books, before I publish, I read these writings many times depending on God to quicken me to anything that is not quite right.  If I see that, I prayerfully approach that, making adjustments as needed.

I'm always watchful for the spirit behind that which I have written.   It must be the right Spirit.  It can be a report of a correction or a rebellion but it must be done in the right Spirit.  I am very aware of this and work, through prayer, in such to keep the right Spirit and to report by the right Spirit.

For only the Spirit of God does the work of God.


*****