Friday, June 22, 2012

God saves us from our own flesh ...

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer. Psa. 17:4

There was a woman that I was very drawn to as one would be drawn to a daughter.  But every time I felt drawn toward her, God would give me a dream which turned me away from her.  When I read above scripture I thought of this.  Sometimes our flesh can be soft toward an individual but we see that person doing evil and when this is the case and we know what is good, we should turn from "the path of the destroyer."

In other cases, we don't know the evil that person is doing but God shows us HIS view in a dream.  We have to choose to believe God's view rather than that which our own flesh would like to believe.  We have to side with God.  Otherwise we will be in the path of the destroyer.