Friday, June 29, 2012

New Covenant

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; 17And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Heb. 10

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.  I Jn. 2

From the time I was a child, I knew divorce/remarriage was "evil" ... I did not attend any church so I was not taught this by man.  But I knew the truth.  God put his "laws" into my heart and into my mind.  God taught me this.

Along the way, I had many opportunities to go in a way where I would have been destroyed but I knew it was the wrong way.  Again, God had put HIS laws into my heart and into my mind.

When I went into ministry and went briefly with an an agency, they wanted me to put "send me your prayer requests" on all written materials sent out to people.  I was horrified.  I said "NO ... I don't want to do that ... They are supposed to pray."  My agent said, "You are missing a good bet.  For when they send that prayer request they will usually put money in with the request."  I said I wouldn't do that.  (Most ministers do this and it is a way to great destruction for those ministers.)

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? 37Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?  Mk. 8

Without having to think, I knew the answer because God had put HIS laws into my heart and had written HIS laws in my mind.

This is the New Covenant bought for us by the blood of Jesus Christ.

And we are kept by God along the way because we know the way and choose the way of God because we belong to God and have his laws written by God in our hearts and minds.
========================================================================