Saturday, June 16, 2012

What has God shown you?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In Thy light shall we see light.  Psa. 36:9

When we stop and think:  What has God shown me?  Then we see light.  When we think on what we have been shown by God we see truth.  Our flesh does not deceive us any longer.  We see truth.

God gave me dreams about two people.  I was given 2 dreams about one person.  I was given another dream about another person.  I thought of these dreams.  They are the truth.

I thought about various solutions God gave me to problems and how well these solutions worked in solving the problems.  (faith building)

I thought about something God showed me recently about "future" so I wouldn't be concerned and go out and try to work things out that weren't going to happen.  Holy Spirit showing me things.

In the light given by God, we see light.  It is truth.

Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. Mt. 10:26

==============================================