Sunday, August 9, 2015

Repetition is important to us

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The apostle Paul said:  This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.  I Cor. 13

Repetition of the message helps to establish the message in us.

This past week, I printed one writing daily for 7 days.  Not only is it an important message, bearing much repetition, but also people might read blog on one day but not catch the message earlier in the week.  This gives many an opportunity to read the message.

I believe this is what Paul is meaning when he says,  33 Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another. I Cor. 11 ...  We come together to eat the Word of God.  The message might not be new to us but it might be new to another person so we "tarry one for another," giving that person a chance to eat the message.

In meantime, I find I benefit by rereading the same message many times so I see repetition to be valuable in dealing with the Word of God.  I read the same verses many times to give a deep root for the scripture inside me and so it is with messages.  Repetition is important.