Friday, August 21, 2015

Standing on the Word of God series: Example 8

From Barbara Preston  

When I was a fairly new Christian I was in the grocery store one day and saw a religious book written on Christianity...one like you would find in a Christian Book Store.  I started looking through it and asked God if I should buy it or not.

I didn't hear anything until I was walking to my car but then I heard the following scripture which kept me from buying this book...

1 John 2 27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.


==========


Please share with us the examples you have where you stood on a scripture to fight fear or persecution so we can print your example on the blog to encourage others.  

Email: joanboney@sbcglobal.net