Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Caring for the body of Christ


Letter from Juliett Walton
To: a member of our little church group

How are you doing this morning?  I am very concerned about you.  What is really going on with you?  When you told me that you were not reading the blog I was shocked.  I know that nothing can take the place of God ...... talking and seeking Him constantly.

But for me, reading the blog gives me a deeper perspective of the things of God as the church shares.

You told me on Saturday that "what will happen will happen."  It is almost like you don't really care and have stopped living.  I care and the Body of Christ cares, God cares.  Please tell me if I am wrong but this is what I am seeing.  It is as if you stopped living.  Please help me with this.  Where is the joy that used to be there?  Yes I have noticed a difference.  I wanted you to know that I care and am praying for you.

Here is a scripture that I sent to Barbara,  1 Corinthians 12:25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. 26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

I am really concerned and have been for a while.

Love, Juliett

----

Juliett ... wonderful exhortation ...

Everyone should be able to see how much we need oil in our lamps and this sharing will do that for us.

Joan

Also knowing the problems allows us to pray for that person who is having the problem.

Sharing will make a very big difference in continuing in faith in these end times.  It is God having us do this sharing.