Thursday, August 27, 2015

When a man dresses like a woman

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently I was reading a book where there was a section where men dressed as women in bars.  I just skipped those pages in this book when I saw them.  And the Holy Spirit reminded me of the following:

Deut. 22 ... 5The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

In this book, the author portrayed such as enjoyable and fun ... But the Holy Spirit showed me by the above scripture that such is not "fun" but an abomination to God.

Several years ago, a man that I went to college with showed me some photos made at the bank where he worked on Halloween.  In one photo there was a woman with big rollers in her hair.  This woman stood out to me as more offensive than the others in the picture.  Then I realized it was Jimmy dressed as a woman.  Jimmy is Church of Christ member.  I think I pointed it out to him that it is abomination in sight of God for man to dress in a woman's garment.   After that, I never heard from Jimmy again.