Sunday, August 23, 2015

God made it so incredibly easy for me

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

About a year ago, God showed me I was physically able now to use a wood burning fireplace so with great joy I had the gas logs removed and purchased those items needed to operate wood burning fireplace which I joyfully used all last winter.

A couple of weeks ago, a mother cat and 3 kittens moved into my back courtyard.  I tried to find a shelter where they could give the cats away but all shelters here are full.  Also the cats are wild.  So there seemed nothing to do but to let them live in my courtyard.  They have very nice protection in that area and I can feed them and give them water easily.

One problem came about this week.  I keep a plastic bucket in that porch area and daily I clean my cat's litter box.  Weekly I take the plastic bucket to dumpster and empty the bucket.  Two days ago, when I went to get bucket from porch, the bucket was on it's side.  I would think one of the kittens turned this light weight plastic bucket over.  I realized I needed something heavier to brace this plastic bucket.

Then I remembered a metal bucket which I purchased a year earlier when I was setting up the wood burning fireplace.  It is a nice bucket with a lid.  But it was too heavy for me to use for ashes.  I didn't return the bucket at the time I set up the fireplace, for I kept thinking someday there would be a need for that bucket.  

It is perfect for the porch area.  I can put the plastic litter bucket inside this metal bucket and put the lid on the bucket.  I don't think the kittens will be able to turn this over.  It looks very nice.  It is very easy for me to lift the plastic pail out to clean my cat's litter box.  It is perfect.  I thought of the way I was so strongly led to keep this "unusable" metal bucket.

God goes before us and prepares the way ... and makes everything so easy for us.

Another wonderful thing ... When the house was built, the contractor put a water faucet at the left side of the sliding glass doors on the porch.  This turns out to be withing 2 feet of the location where I keep the outdoor cats' water bowl.  I can fill that bowl so easily daily.

God makes all things work for us, preparing the way even years before the need.

I had never turned that water faucet on until these cats moved in two weeks ago.  The house has been here for 11 years, thus that water faucet has been here those 11 years.  Now I use the faucet every day.

Relax ... God has it covered!