Saturday, August 29, 2015

Wife's prayer for husband answered

Cathy Varner ... Member of body of Christ

My husband just got home from work (Ford Motor) and he was telling me something that happened, and I thought about how God had worked out for him to get this different job there.   He had been working on the assembly line and the job he had was pretty taxing on him physically.  He was feeling discouraged.  I asked God if there was some change that was needed.....a different job at that plant, transfer to a different plant, or even early retirement (he had been considering).

After awhile, he told me that he'd been asked if he wanted to change to a repair job.  Someone had a list of jobs they were going around asking people to fill.  This man came to Joe and said -Tell me you want this repair job....like he was tired of asking people  and just wanted to get someone to fill this position and be done with it.  Joe likes this job much better, it's not on the assembly line, easier physically, and more satisfying in general.  And I'm grateful that God worked this out for him.