Friday, August 21, 2015

Rampant deception one sign of last days

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jesus said in the last days there would be much deception and we needed to beware of this.

Matthew 24

1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple:and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 


4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I (Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many.

(Because they come saying Jesus is Lord, they put themselves into a position where we accept them into our company and listen to them.  This happens with both preachers and the individuals in the congregations.  We accept them when they come saying Jesus is Lord.  Then often they speak and do things contrary to the Word of God, contrary to Bible and we are often bewildered by that which they say and do.)


... 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

...  23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 

25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth:behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 

The apostle John warned us to try the spirits that bring thoughts to us to see if those thoughts are from God.  This will be another form of the deception in the last days.


I Jn. 4 ... 1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God:Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God:and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

This week, I was reading a scripture and as I thought on the instruction in that scripture I felt it was showing me to call my cousin.  Her husband died a few months ago.  I have written her notes encouraging her to turn to God but have avoided calling her because of two dreams God had given me showing me I couldn't go through her house and that she would falsely accuse me and would not hear me but would just keep falsely accusing me no matter what I said to her.

But this week, I felt that scripture was showing me to call this cousin.

However, I turned to God asking HIM what HE wanted me to do.

Two days later, I realized I had completely forgotten this cousin.  It was as if she was removed from my mind.

I believe the thought to call her was another spirit even though it was prompted by a scripture.

I would say this is very strong deception.