Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Cleave fast to the Lord your God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Joshua 23:8 ... 8 But cleave unto the Lord your God,

The Lord our God is THE WORD ...

I would not be writing exhortations today except for "cleaving" to the Word ... When I was discouraged after speaking the word, I held fast to the Lord who is my God ... the Lord/THE WORD/ who is my God and instructs me.  But for that, I would have quit long ago.

But I held onto certain Words.

I Cor. 15 ... 57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Heb. 3 ... But exhort one another daily,

Heb. 10 ... 23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another:and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

I held onto those instructions, thus continuing to exhort you, even daily or several times a day, letting no word slip because of the great dangers of the perilous times of the last days as Paul told us in I Tim. 3...1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

If you don't cling to the Word of God and hold fast, how can you hope not to be swept away by the people, the actions, the thoughts of the times in which we live.

But if you do hold fast in faith in the Word and endure to the end you will be saved by the Word.

You will possess all the land of the Word and none will stand against you because of that Word and you will do as Joshua and all others in Bible who held fast to the Word and entered into all the promises of God where by we overcome our flesh, devils and all who stand against the Word.