Monday, August 10, 2015

At day of judgment, the Word will save those who do the word and live in the word, and the same Word will condemn those who do not believe and do not live in that Word

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

John 12 ... 44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. 45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. 46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me (The Word) should not abide in darkness. 

47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not:for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. 

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him:the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting:whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Some religious people go along saying "Jesus doesn't condemn us but saves us."

Certainly Jesus came for the purpose of saving us if we believe what HE says and do what HE says, thereby following what HE says as we live on this earth.

At the day of judgment, that which Jesus says will condemn those who do not believe that word and do not follow that word.

Jesus explains that word is from God the Father and that word will condemn those (in the day of judgment) who do not believe that word and thereby fail to do that word.

For example:  Jesus said ...  9 And call no man your father upon the earth:for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Mt. 23  

But the Catholic church calls their "priests" (OT term), "FATHER" and their congregation refer to priests as "FATHER" ... 

In the day of judgment, the word spoken by Jesus telling us not to call anyone on this earth "FATHER" will condemn those who call ministers "FATHER".

And so it is with all the words in the Bible for the Bible is the inspired word of God.

II Tim. 3 ... 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Therefore that word is more important than anything else ... and at the day of judgment that word will save those who follow it and condemn those who do not follow it.  And at that point we will be dealing with for all eternity.