Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Take no thought for tomorrow / Be not wise in your own thinking

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Last Saturday, my toaster oven went out.  I went to buy new toaster oven.  Then I thought about my coffee maker.  It still works but might go out.  It is old.  So I bought coffee maker thinking it would be there when my coffee maker goes out and I wouldn't have to go back to the store later.

When I got home and set up the toaster oven, I found it was going to need to be placed beside the coffee maker and therefore the coffee maker needed to be black, not white.

So I had to make second trip to store anyway to change coffee maker.

Mt. 6 ... 34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow:for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Prov. 3 ... 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes:

Had I done either of these scriptures, I would have done this differently.