Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Standing on the Word of God series: Example 4

From Barbara Preston 

After moving from one state to another, I started seeing that the cost of living seemed considerably higher in the state we had moved to.  My husband and I are both retired and even though I was persuaded that we were where God wanted us to be, I became frightened about whether we would have enough money to live here.

I asked God about this and was given the following scripture which sustained me on this point...Ps 37 16 A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked. 17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous. 

==========


Please share with us the examples you have where you stood on a scripture to fight fear or persecution so we can print your example on the blog to encourage others.  

Email: joanboney@sbcglobal.net