Monday, August 17, 2015

Standing on the Word of God series: Example 3

From Barbara Preston 

Some years ago my husband and I were selling a house in one state and moving to another.  An offer had been made on the house we were selling by potential buyers.  My husband said he wanted to think it over before accepting. 

One morning right after this offer was made, I was reading the Bible and read the following scripture...Prov 15 27 He that is greedy of gain troubleth his own house;

I told him if we did not immediately accept this offer, instead of trying to get a higher offer, that we would be bringing trouble upon ourselves because of what this scripture says.  He agreed to immediately accept the offer.

==========



Please share with us the examples you have where you stood on a scripture to fight fear or persecution so we can print your example on the blog to encourage others.  

Email: joanboney@sbcglobal.net