Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Standing on the Word of God series: Example 13

From Joan Boney

Scriptures in Bible are the Word of God ... but the Word of God might come in form of a dream ... When the dream is from God it is as much The Word of God as a scripture from Bible ...

Example of the Word of God coming in form of two dreams.

==========

In the past years, I have had two significant dreams which I believe to have been from God concerning one of my cousins.  These dreams not only gave me instruction as to the way to go and the way not to go concerning this cousin, but these dreams still show me the way to go and the way not to go where this cousin in concerned.


In approximately 2002, I had the following dream about this cousin.  I could not go outside through her house.  I had to find another way out but I couldn't go through her house.

My mother died in 2002 and this cousin wanted me to move to the city where she lives.  She said we would have lots of good help there from her two adult aged sons.  I didn't even consider her request for God had given me a dream showing me I could not go through her house to get outside.  I had to find another way.

A second dream was given me in approximately 2014 concerning this cousin.  In the dream, I was visiting at her house and she was complaining about a spot on her dining room carpet.  She was telling another woman that I had caused the spot.  I told my cousin I hadn't even been in that room at her house and I hadn't caused the spot.  But she wouldn't listen to me and she just kept complaining about me to this other woman.


That year her husband died and this cousin called me to tell me.  She hadn't called me in about 10 years until then.  I felt so sorry for her.  But I knew I couldn't call her.  I ended up sending her three separate letters over the next week.  In the first letter, I urged her to talk with God each time the terrible sorrow hit her.  In the second letter, I told her she might consider going to live at a nice assisted living home.  I can't recall what I said in the third letter.  I never heard from her.

In the months after her husband died, I would be thinking of her but knew I could not call her because of the dreams which showed me she would just keep accusing me.  So I didn't call her because of what I had been shown in the dreams.


The dreams were the word of God to me and I stood on the word given me in those dreams exactly as I would have stood on a scripture.

I've had several times when I was led by information given in a dream and later stood my ground on that dream.

==========


Please share with us the examples you have where you stood on a scripture (or dream) to fight fear or persecution so we can print your example on the blog to encourage others.  

Email: joanboney@sbcglobal.net