Friday, August 28, 2015

Husband home from hospital helps wife through prayers

John and Linda Rodgers  ... Members of body of Christ

 When I was having trouble with my truck yesterday, the repair place ran all the tests and could not find what was wrong.  John (husband) prayed and asked God to give them what they needed to find what was wrong.  They decided to take another test run and when they did, the truck stalled, just like it did with me.  This narrowed the problem down for them and they were able to track it to the ignition coil that was malfunctioning and were able to finally make a decision on what to fix.  This happened about 30 minutes after John had prayed and they called us back with the good news.  I was very glad John remembered to pray and we know God answers prayer.

==========

Comments by Joan Boney  (Following happened before I was born again)

 It can be so difficult to work through mechanical things for when I take car in often it won't make the same noise it made with me.

My dad was a very good mechanic.

In the 60's he bought me a new car which I liked very much.

But there was a problem with the car.  I would be driving along and step on brakes and brake pedal would go all way to floor and I would have to pump break or deliberately hit curb to stop the car.

My dad searched for the problem and never found it.  (I suspect he thought I was somehow missing the break pedal.)  The problem only happened once in awhile but when it did this it was terrifying.

One day I was in the town where my mother and dad lived.  We were in my car and my dad was driving.  He stepped on break and there were no brakes.

My dad was shocked.

He got rid of that car that same day and bought me another new car.

My dad took good care of me.

God, The Father, takes even better care of me for God knows everything and HE is always with me and HE never dies.  My dad would have done anything he was able to do for me.  But humans aren't always able.  Humans are limited.  God is always able in every way in everything.