Monday, August 24, 2015

People in church groups can be too religious, thinking they can't share things unless they have something high and great

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Sunday morning, I sent pictures, by email to our little church group, of the cats (mamma cat and her 3 kittens)  who moved into my back yard. (If you want to see some of these pictures, let me know and I will email them to you.  My email address:  joanboney@sbcglobal.net)

God is in everything.  God is all around.  We should share with each others in the church.  Not just share those "great things" but share those things where we really live, share things that touch our hearts and make God very real to us, which HE is.

After I sent these pictures, I received the following reply from a woman in our little group.

From Juliett Walton

Joan ... What a joy this must be for you to have the company of these cats.

A month or so back, I was in my backyard pulling some of the weeds near the fence.  I kept hearing what I thought were bird sounds.  I heard the sounds again and looked up into the trees to see what was going on.  All the sudden there on the ground near me was a small animal. I was startled ... then there was another one, then one more.  They looked like ducks but I was not sure.  They were still small and very cute with their multicolored white/brown/tan feathers and webbed feet.  They did not seem afraid of me....... very friendly and making themselves at home so to speak in my yard. It was hot that day and I went into the house to get them water in a container.  I brought it out and the two smaller ones drank some.  The larger was like an explorer walking from place to place.  The two smaller ones would lay down and take little naps.  I called my brother to tell him what these birds looked like and to come see them.  He and his wife come over and told me that they were turkeys! We enjoyed watching them.  These little turkeys stayed with me the whole day then left.  I looked for them for a week after but they did not return. This was real a joy for me.  Juliett