Sunday, September 15, 2013

When we feel weak

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When we are involved in secular things, which are sometimes necessary, we may feel greatly weakened.

Then when we go back and try to meditate on Word of God, we may find our mind darting here and there and be unable to focus.

When this is the case, I find it very important to take a single scripture and begin to look up key words in a dictionary.  (I write mine down in notebook with the definition and with thoughts and with other scripture... see "Meditation examples")

There is something very stablizing when I look up key words from verses of scripture in a dictionary.  As I do this and work my way through individual words and their definitions, I find I am less shaky and am able to be more settled on meditating without having my mind dart here and there.