Monday, September 30, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Matthew 10:16 ... (Jesus said) Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


People who say they are Christians often attack me after I share what God has shown me.  This would not happen if those people turned to God in prayer and ask Him about those things I speak.  But those people do not turn to God for truth in the matter.  They just can't wait to say what they think. I don't believe they are really of God ... I believe they put themselves into the church.  For if they had the Spirit of God, they would understand what God says through me.

Jesus said ... Jn. 8 ... Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.  45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Jude ... But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; 18How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. 19These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.


We have to we wise unto harm.  They will strike just as the Pharisees struck at Jesus when Jesus spoke.

God raises me up each time they strike at me.

Also God restores my soul and my heart so I am able to go forth in peace, ceasing strife with those who do not understand and will not understand.  If they turned to God and if God gave them understanding they would understand and would not strike out at me.  But since they do not turn to God and do not belong to God they continue in the darkness of what they think.  We just put them away when we see this and move on to the next issue.

So if someone strikes out at you when you share what God has said to you, turn to God in prayer and allow HIM to restore your soul.  It is usually best not to share the incident with other people until you have been restored by God and then you can tell what God used to restore you.