Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 119:102 ... I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


When we have the Holy Spirit, God is our teacher.  Others might speak the word of God but God has already sealed up truth in us so when we hear truth spoken we recognize it as being truth from God.

For example:  If you have been trouble in church when they pass crackers and grape juice and call it the Lord's supper and if you have not really known exactly how you are supposed to feel and act when you eat the cracker and drink the grape juice, you are not alone.  Many of us have felt this way.  The truth is:  This is not the Lord's supper.  That is the reason it is difficult for you.  God has already planted this truth in you. The Lord's supper is eating and drinking the Word of God correctly.  (Please read:  What is the Lord's Supper?)

Then you hear teachings such as I have done on this subject saying the Lord's supper is the Word of God and the way we partake of the Word of God into our lives, making needed corrections by that Word, is partaking of the Lord's supper.

You recognize this as truth because God has already put it in your heart and mind by His Spirit.

I Jn. 2 ... But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things. 21I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth...27But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

This is the new covenant ... God says ... For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:   11And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord (the WORD): for all shall know me (the WORD), from the least to the greatest. 12For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. Heb. 8

Please read:  What is the Lord's supper?