Monday, September 23, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 119:63 ... I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)

I don't seek out people of this world for companionship.

I recall the words of Paul on this subject ... I Cor. 6 ... Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said,  I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. 

The people of this world trouble us.  So why would we deliberately see trouble?

Last night, I was speaking with my sound guy, David.  He lives 450 miles from me.  He told me he would have his worker call me and talk me through a problem.  I said, "NO,  I won't have this man calling me.  Nor will I allow him into my house.  Nor will I open his emails and read them."  David wanted to know the problem with this man.  I told David it has to do with Bible.  This man won't stop talking about Bible and what he says to me is wrong and then I get involved in correcting and it drags me down and it doesn't help him either.  If I never had TV or a sound system, I would rather do without than involve myself with this man.

This is part of "working out our own salvation" ... Phil. 2

David said he has a terrible problem with this man because he will go into a house to do work on sound equipment and argue with the homeowner over Bible.  David has told him to stop this but this man will not be stopped.  The problem is this man is wrong when he speaks of Bible.  He is almost crazy with the subject, driven by demons.  He even says he cannot sleep at night because he is thinking of friends who will go to hell.  (How does this man think he knows who will go to hell?  Only God knows that.)

But who I allow into my house is up to me.  And I will not allow people into my house when those people trouble me.

Mt. 12 ... While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. 47Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. 48But he (Jesus) answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? 49And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! 50For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.