Sunday, September 15, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 118:5-6 ... I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place. 6 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


HE set me in a "large place" ... Sometimes it is like we are walking on a very narrow ledge and there is great danger and we might slip at any time and fall.  God sees this and lifts us and moves us to a place where there is more ground under our feel and less danger of harm.

So many times God has given me a message which caused me to be removed to "a large place" ... The message was hated and they left me alone and I had plenty of space to function in the ways of God with less danger.

If you fight God and stay with people who are dangerous and speak only those things which make you approved in order to stay with them, you do yourself harm.

I Cor. 15:33 ... Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.