Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Can a devil live inside a Christian

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

After I was born again, in the night while I was asleep, I was allowed to view the Holy Spirit casting a devil out of me.

It was inside my rib cage.  A smart aleckly devil was skipping along and ran right into the Holy Spirit.  That devil tried to dart back but the Holy Spirit said:  "I see you ... come out of her ... You must go ... You must go ... You must go ..."

I felt like I was choking to death.  That devil left me.  I was allowed to know it's name.  It was a "double minded spirit".  I also had two more devils cast out of me by the Holy Spirit.  One was a "lying" spirit and the other was nameless to me.

All this happened after I was born again.

Jesus said:  When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Mt. 12

I am persuaded meditating in the Word of God is the way we keep our house filled so devils will not move back.

And I believe devils will move out of us if we meditate daily in the Word of God, filling our house (ourselves) with that Word.