Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

John 8:12 ... Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Jesus, THE WORD, is the light of the world.

When God reveals a Word to us by His Spirit we have a light shinned upon the issue at hand.  We then know truth.

When I was born again in 1975, I thought everyone who said he was Christian was a Christian.  My best friend at the time told me I would learn this was not true.  She said some of the worst things ever done to her were done by people who called themselves Christians.

I especially loved pastors, though it was obvious that some were better at speaking that others.  Later I knew that some had the Spirit of God in them and spoke what God said to them by HIS Spirit and to this day I recall that which was spoken because it was the Spirit of God speaking.  The others are a blank to me.  They spoke and acted out what they spoke and tried to make it something but there was no power in their many words.

In approximately 1979, God began showing me the truth.  He started with the following dream.


There was a room filled with people and a man was speaking to these people.  I went in and sat down and began listening.  Then another man rushed into the room and said, "Stop ... can't you see.  It's too late.  It's already begun." The first man resumed speaking.  But I looked out the window to see what was happening.  I was shocked in what I saw.  There was a civil defense warning system on top of a tall pole.  A type of poison gas was coming out of the speaker.  The shocking thing was this:  The system that was set up to warn us was being used to gas us to death.  In the dream, I looked at the man sitting next to me.  His eyes were open.  He had a big smile on his face.  But he was already dead!  He was a corpse though he was looking directly at the speaker and seemed to be paying attention.  Then I looked at the other people in the room and they were all dead though they looked alive.  And as I sat there listening to the speaker, I felt myself falling asleep (dying).  I knew it would kill me too if I sat there among them.

Later God showed me this is what is happening in the church gatherings today.  Instead of being warned, people are being gassed to death with the doctrines.
===========


Then in 1982, God said the following to me over and over ... The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ... the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ... the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God.

After that God began showing me various sins being committed by ministers ... then sins being committed by those in the congregation ... And I had to speak about these sins ...
=======

And God used dreams and scriptures to move me from place to place and also to keep me from going to certain people.

All this was light from Jesus, THE WORD.  And this light kept me in the way of God and kept me from going in the way of men.

We who are of God follow that light given by God.  We cherish that word and do that word and keep doing that word.  It gets us through this present life.