Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Philippians 2:12-13 ... Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


God showed me in two dreams that I couldn't be around one of my cousins.  In one dream, she accused me falsely and would not be reasoned with.  I knew to just stay away from communicating with her.  It will only harm me and will not benefit her at all.  This is what God showed me.

It is up to me to "work out my own salvation" by doing that which I am shown by God.

There was a time when my cousin wanted me to move to the city where she lives.  God gave me a dream showing me I couldn't go through her house.  So when I moved, I ended up going the opposite direction and now I am 350 miles away from her.  She doesn't call me on -phone or write but if she did call on phone, I would not answer the phone.  I have caller ID so I have option as to whether or not to answer.  Many times, I do not answer phone.  This is working out my salvation also for so many people grieve us.  We just do not need to put ourselves into their path needlessly.

Same things about email.  Many I delete without opening them.  Sometimes people will write letters from foreign countries.  I just do not open their letters.

Now I have removed my email address from our blog because I was getting so many begging preachers who are not of God.  If they were of God they would have no want in their lives.  Psalm 23:1 ... But they have gone out on their own to do their works which seem good to them.  When God sends us out, HE provides for us so there is no want.  God does not ask us to do things we are unable to do financiallly.  God does not have us do things that put burdens on other people and make them feel guilty if they fail to give.  This is not God and it is not a work of God.

In order to meditate in the scriptures I must keep myself in a state of peace.  I cannot be in peace and read these emails.  So I have chosen not to read troubling emails.

The most important thing to me is to do what God has told me to do and that is to exhort the church through these scriptures!  So I must diligently keep my life in a manner where I am able to live in peace and meditate in the Word of God and that I my intention.  I just take whatever action necessary to do this assignment.  This is part of "working out our own salvation". 

So I try to keep myself in a position where I am at peace and can hear the Holy Spirit and report that to the church on Internet.

There are decisions each of us have to make to be able to live in peace.  This is part of "working out our own salvation."

Peace means:

- quiet, calm, silence
- tranquil
- free from agitation, anxiety, dread
- free from disturbance, turmoil
- free from disquieting, oppressive thoughts
- untroubled

There are people who are like "thorns and thistles".  Each time I am around them, they puncture me with their words.  I just stop being around them.

All this is a part of working out my salvation.

There are people you dread being around.  There are things you dread going to.  It is important to pray about these people and things and often God will show you to free yourself.  So you just stop answering their phone calls.  You cancel those things when you are able to do so.  Free yourself.

This is part of working out our own salvation.

It is a labor to live in peace.  Living in peace does not mean compromising the word of God.  You will never live in peace this way.  If you try this you will end up grieving the Holy Spirit and yourself.

It takes courage to live in peace.  It takes courage to stop talking to troubling people.  It takes courage to cancel plans.

One thing I am careful to do is to keep people from coming here in the mornings. I like to read Bible, pray, hear from God, report to the church by writing in mornings.  I usually do not schedule any repair before noon.  We can control such things when it is in our best interest.

Again this is working out our own salvation.