Sunday, September 1, 2013

Meditation example: 9-1-13

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Meditation in the Word of God is taking a Word that stands out to you and digging deeply into that word.  Here is an example from the notebook I keep.

9-1-13

Joshua 1:5 ... I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

"fail" means:

-  neglect to do something
-  behave in a way contrary to hopes or expectations by not doing something
-  break down ... cease to work
-  become weaker or of poorer quality ... die away
-  be lacking or insufficient 

The word fail is based on Latin "fallere" meaning deceive

God will not fail me.  God will not deceive me.  That which God says to me is totally true. 

God will not forsake me ... He will not abandon me ... He chose me and I belong to HIM

God will lead me and care for me as long as HE leaves me on this earth.