Friday, September 13, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

John 8:43-44 ... Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Recently I was talking to a man at a local business and I almost said something that would have mislead this man but I stopped myself from speaking this.  To mislead a person with our words is lying.

After I got off the phone, I was talking to God.  I said:  "The devil is the father of lies.  I do not belong to the devil.  I belong to YOU."

Those who belong to the devil and learn from him, will mislead others to make themselves look better in the sight of other humans.  But we who belong to God are usually shown by God what we are about to do so we can back off and not speak such.

I find many who do not understand what I speak.  Recently a young man had read some of my writings and said:  "I just want to ask a couple of questions."  I told him to ask God when he does not understand for it is God who gives understanding.  I can't make anyone understand by my explanations.  It is only when God chooses to open your eyes that you will understand.