Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Meditation examples

Meditation:  Joan Boney

James 3:17 ... But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

hypocrisy means:  pretense ... a false display of feelings, attitudes, intentions

The iniquity in the world abounds.  People everywhere I go ask me meaningless questions and I know they couldn't care less how I feel or what kind of day I am having.

"How is your day?" they ask in hypocrisy.

Do I answer them in hypocrisy?  Or do I answer them in truth?  Which is the wisdom from God?

It is so difficult for if you speak truth often they twist that truth and make it into evil for they are often evil.

Recently I switched from Dish satellite to Direct TV.  I received a phone call from Dish asking why I switched.  In good faith I began talking to them about this hoping they would take note of my answers and make some changes which would help other viewers with Dish Satellite.  I told the man calling that Dish does not provide local stations in HD.  If this were changed it would help many people in my area. I told him I can get NFL Sunday Ticket through Direct TV.  And I told him my sound installer wanted me to switch to Direct TV to get a better picture.   This last point seemed to be the only point on which he focused and he began railing out against my sound guy, saying this man was getting a kickback for trying to get people to change to another provider. He was even laughing aloud at me for being so foolish as to believe David.  He kept on with evil suppositions and finally I got him to stop speaking evil against David.  To stop him, I began saying:  "Listen", he kept on with the evil ... Over and over I said, "Listen" ... Finally I screamed into the phone" "Listen".  He stopped talking.  I asked, "Are you now going to listen?"  He said, "Yes".   And I said to him:  "David has ALS and is dying and might not even be here a couple of months from now.  I can understand a person like you thinking another would be motivated by money ... YOU ARE VERY EVIL ..." and I hung up the phone.

When I spoke this to this man, there was a tremendous power in me.

There are times God will speak to the evil doers through us by HIS Spirit.

Regardless, to live in their hypocrisy and to hold back truth and to lie as they do, pretending one thing while we know another is truth, is corrupting to us.

Everywhere I go (grocery store ... bank ... fast food drive-in) I see such examples of hypocrisy.  People speak like parrots, not feeling anything, not meaning what they say.  It is a way of life to them.  It troubles me greatly.  But it troubles me even more when I become one of them by going along with their foolish speech.

We who are of TRUTH live in TRUTH. 

The world is exceedingly wicked and the people who try to appear good are already dead as they speak for their words have no meaning, no substance.

John explained ... I Jn. 5 ... We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. 19And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. 20And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 21Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.