Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 48:14 ... For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Every day we live on this earth God will be our guide.  As long as God chooses to leave us on this earth HE will be our guide.

God guides us "by His eye" ... by the way HE sees things which is often very different from the way we view things.

Isaiah 55 ... For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 12For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. 13Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off. 

We often speak a word and picture it causing that person to correct himself.  God's intention in given that word might be so the person will be destroyed as he rails against that word we deliver and strikes out at us.

God's intention will come to pass just as it did with Pharaoh.  It was God who hardened Pharaoh's heart so Pharaoh would be destroyed.

Ex. 4:21 ... And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go. 

Ex. 7 ... And I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt. 4But Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you, that I may lay my hand upon Egypt, and bring forth mine armies, and my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great judgments.




Ex. 7 ... And he (God) hardened Pharaoh’s heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had said.



Paul explained in Romans 9 ... What shall we say then?  Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God?  Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?  21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:  23And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?


We just accept that God does as HE wills.  Some people are created to be destroyed.  In their destruction, the power of God is shown.

And there is an elect of God, chosen to salvation ... Paul explains:  Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. 9For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son. 10And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; 11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.   13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.


So God sends forth His word today to salvation and to destruction.  One person believes the word of God because God gives that person an heart to believe.  Another person fights against the word and rails out against us and can't wait to say how he disagrees with us for what we say.  He doesn't pray, asking God about what we say.  He just gives his own opinion and is quick to put it on the record that HE disagrees.  I put such a person away from me and will not read his emails and will not answer the phone if he calls and will not hear him because I know this man is a railer and Paul said to put such an one as this away from you.

I Cor. 5 ... I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 10Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 11But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. 12For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?  13But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

I don't pray for him.  I don't try to counsel him.  I just do what Paul said to do and put him away from me.