Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 119:105 ... Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


By the Word of God delivered by the Spirit of God, we know exactly where to walk and which way to go.

The Word of God can come by the Spirit through a scripture.  The Word of God can come by the Spirit through a dream.  The Word of God could be delivered through another person by the Spirit.

Example:  

Through a scripture ...  At one point in my life, the following scripture stood out to me ...  
Phil. 2 ... Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation, I set about to stop anything that would cause me to achieve in fleshly ways.  I spent the next 7 months focused on evaluating myself by this word and eliminating all fleshly types of achievements.  (This is what it means to eat the flesh of Jesus and to drink HIS blood.)

Through a dream ...In approximately 1999, I had a dream where I was building a house.  I saw the exact location in the dream.  At the time, I had no plans to build a house.  2002 when my mother died,  I put the house up for sale and planned to move to Lubbock, TX.  I met with realtor and looked at existing property one morning and I met with a contractor to see about building that after.  I decided to build.  I was probably influenced to build by that dream I had 3 years earlier.

I've had many dreams where God has shown me the truth about individuals so I would not try to go the way my flesh wanted to go.  Concerning one cousin:  She wanted me to move to city where she lives.  But God gave me a dream showing me I could not "go through her house."  I ended up moving 350 miles away from this cousin.  

I had another dream about this same cousin.  In the dream, she was accusing me of damaging her house, her carpet.  I was explaining I hadn't even been in the room where the damage happened.  She refused to hear me.  There was another woman behind her and they walked passed me and wouldn't even look my direction.  I left her house.  I knew God was showing me it would avail nothing to try to talk with this cousin.  She would just accuse me and would not hear me.

Word carried by another person:  Recently Pam Padgett ran into blockage and couldn't take action concerning sound equipment.  It was clear to me we had the way of escape before us concerning equipment we had purchased.  That way required us to pay a little more money to be able to trade the defective item for an item that should be solid.  When I saw Pam was doing nothing and trapped, I spoke truth to her and it broke her free so she could act.