Friday, September 27, 2013

God cares for us...even in small things.

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I have a new video processor.  It is an excellent machine.  But it has so many variables it needs someone to come in and calibrate the picture.  I have worked for about a week and have made some good progress but last night I said to God ... "I need help on this and I don't have any idea what to do about it."

Pam knew of the problem.  This morning she awoke at 4 am crying out to God, asking HIM to help me with this.


This morning I was trying to read Bible but I kept thinking of the video processor.  I got the manual and began working through the settings and I did make some progress but I knew I was way over my head in this.

About 1 pm the phone rang.  It was a man in Chicago who is an expert in video calibration.  The president of the company who made the video processor called him and told him about me and how I needed help. He has clients in Texas.  I think we may be able to work out a deal for him to come to Lubbock and set the machine for me.

I knew it was God making this possible.

God does not want us troubled even over small secular things.

==============

Two or three nights ago I had the following dream:  I was trying to get to my mother.  She was in a room in a hotel and I was working so hard to find her room.  I went down a corridor of rooms and made a U-turn and began down another long corridor.  I knew I was getting closer to her room.  I was trying to rush along for she had been alone there for several days.  Then I awoke from the dream.  I started crying out to God.  "I don't want to leave the earth.  I want to stay here and do these exhortations."

I've wanted to leave the earth for more than 30 years.  Now I do not want to leave the earth.  I want to share these things of God with the church.  I want to be here to do this!  I want to speak things that show God.  I want people in the church to glorify God.  Above all things I want to be here to do this.


This is really the only reason I want to be alive on the earth.

It is amazing to me for I know how much I have wanted to leave.  And now I am 76 years old (almost).  I have some pain from the accident of 3 years ago.  My left foot has lots of problems.  I have 2 eye diseases.  But I want to be here to glorify God with the spiritual gift of exhortation which God has given me for the church.  I hardly ever leave my house.  I don't want to leave my house.  I want to do these writings which causes these messages from God and about God to go all over the world to edify the church all over the world