Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Work in the gifts given you by God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

God gave me a gift of exhortation whereby I would exhort the church by the Word of God by the Spirit of God.

You cannot do this unless it is your assignment.

Another is given a spiritual gift of helps.  That person must work in his assignment.

You may not know your assignment and you may desire to work "for God" but if God has not shown you what to do most likely you are to do nothing.  If God really wants you to do a ministry office in the church, God will reveal that office to you.  Do you not think God has the power to show you?

A woman came to me in the church I was attending many years ago.  She said to me, "I want to do what you are doing."  I was truly shocked.  I said, "You do?" 

A man who lives in Tyler, Texas, came to me to do a secular project.  After about the third visit he confessed he was afraid to come to my house.  I was shocked.  "Why,"  I asked?  He replied, "Because I thought you were going to point a finger at me and tell me I should be doing a work of God rather than a secular work."

This man's "fear" was really his "desire".  He wanted to be a minister of God.  And he was hoping I would show him what to do.

I said to him, "Don't do anything.   You are not called by God to be a minister."  (That was not at all what this man wanted to hear.)  I went on to tell him to do secular work and provide for his own family.

There was one man I thought might be a pastor but as I had time with him I saw he did not handle the Word of God carefully and he added by his own imagination things that were not in the Word of God and therefore was a false teacher, appearing to be a teacher but showing himself false by the way he added to the Word of God, not having a proper respect for the Word of God.  (Those who handle the Word of God must do so very carefully.)

There was a woman who came to me and she appeared to be a prophet.  But in a short time she showed she was a false prophet for she was correcting a pastor who was making sexual advances toward her while she was committing fornication with another man.  When a person fails to do the word of God that person has no real respect for the word of God.  Real prophets respect the Word of God. Notice I said she revealed herself "in a short time" ... It only took a couple of encounters with her before I knew the truth about her ... This fits with II Peter 2:1 ... But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.  They do reveal themselves "swiftly" for in two or three times of being around these people, they end up showing the truth about themselves.  They may deceive the masses of church goers but they will not long deceive those who really listen to what they say and see what they do.

II Peter 2:2 ... And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.  (Many church goers will be all caught up in false emotion and follow them but the real people of God will have their eyes open and will not stay with such for they speak or do opposite from "the way of truth" and we recognize them by this because we know "the way of truth", knowing the Bible and having the Holy Spirit to reveal truth to us.)

For those who continue with them ... 3And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you:

Those who are of God speak truth and do truth.  Others speak truth but fail to do truth and we will know them for what they are.  Some don't even speak truth and thereby we know them for what they are.

By their fruits you will know them.  When a person adds to the word of God that person is not of God.  When a person lives in sin while professing to be of God, that person is not real but false.

II Jn. 7For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.


They say, "Jesus is Lord" but they do not "confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh" because if they really confessed HIM, they would do the word of God.  Those who add to the Word of God show they do not believe the Word of God for they show a disrespect for the Word of God by adding themselves to the Word of God. And some have an appearance of having the word of God but they speak and then fail to do as the Word of God instructs and thereby show their personal contempt for the Word of God.  I have seen pastors do this many times.  I have spoken to these pastors and have never once seen a repentance from them.  They are "antichrist" opposite to Christ therefore they can't repent.

Please read:  Evil from pastors