Monday, July 7, 2014

Prov. 11:28 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Proverbs 11:28 ... He that trusteth in his riches shall fall: but the righteous shall flourish as a branch.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


The flesh trusts in flesh.  The flesh trusts in that which flesh can see with his natural eye.  But all these things which we can see with our natural eye will be destroyed.  II Peter 3

When we are born again we are given the Spirit of God so now we can see things of the Spirit of God by the Spirit of God.  As we follow that which the Spirit shows us, we follow God and we do enter into HIS righteousness (not our own righteousness) ... and we do flourish as we follow the Spirit of God.

How does the Spirit of God show us things of God?

The Spirit of God brings things of God to our mind so we can know what to do in the issues of this life.

4 things the Holy Spirit does for us.

- He teaches us all things.  (Jn. 14:26)
- He reminds us of all that Jesus (THE WORD) has said.  (Jn. 14:26)
- He guides us into all truth. (Jn. 16:13)
- He shows us things to come. (Jn. 16:13)

The devil also brings things to our mind.  Often I know it is the devil bringing a thought to me.  But I also have power to "try the spirits" to see if they are of God and sometimes I do that.  I Jn. 4

A few days ago, I received a message of exhortation.  I tried the spirit that brought this message to my mind and when I said, "Do you confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?", I heard:  "Yes"  By this I knew it was the spirit of God speaking and I delivered the message.

Another example:  I had finished writing an exhortation and the thought came, "Send that to Betsy." (A secular acquaintance) ... I addressed that spirit that brought me this thought.  I said, "Do you confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?"  I heard:  "No"  By this I knew that spirit was not of God so I did not send the message to her.

Please read:  How to try the spirit to see if it is of God