Sunday, July 6, 2014

James 1:19-21 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

James 1:19-21 ... Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: 20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. 21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

There are many church goers who are not born again.  When I am with such, I often pray that God have me speak only that which HE wants spoken.  And I trust God and the Holy Spirit to bring to my mind anything HE wants me to speak.  They speak many things of this world which are not correct.  I turn to God in prayer as they are talking and ask HIM to control me and to show me what HE would have me say.

Devils often try to stir us up and "direct" us to strike out in anger.  We must be aware of this.  God is our control.  I just turn to God.