Monday, July 14, 2014

Jesus said of His own self he could do nothing

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jesus said ...  I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. Jn. 5:30


Jesus was connected to God and Jesus heard from God constantly and did that which God said to do.

We are connected to God through the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit, and as we hear from God by HIS Spirit we, like Jesus, know what to do.

The Spirit of God is given to us when we are born again for we are at that time "born of HIS Spirit".

And Paul said:  Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. Romans 8:9

How does the Holy Spirit communicate with us?  He reminds us of that which God has said so issue by issue in this life we can know the will of God as we are reminded of scripture, words from God, dreams.

Everything is done through God by HIS Spirit.