Tuesday, July 1, 2014

So many people at church they can't seat everyone

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

A few years ago, I went to a dinner at a Lubbock museum.  I was seated next to a man who was wearing around his neck the biggest cross I have ever seen.  Immediately he identified himself to our whole table as the former pastor of Indiana Baptist Church.  He began telling how they keep adding seating space to their building and it keeps overflowing.  They just can't get enough seats, he said to seat everyone even with additional seating.

I replied:  If you would begin teaching that the man who marries the divorced woman commits adultery about 1/2 of the people would leave and you wouldn't have any more trouble with seating.

He was shocked. He then stopped speaking.  I fled.

Mt. 5:32  ... Jesus said ...whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.